Dogs make better friends than most humans because…
- They have sweet stares and big eyes, that makes your heart melt – you wouldn’t want a human friend that dopey.
- Dogs are 100% loyal and will protect you – you can’t say that about many friends.
- When you’re feeling down, they don’t tell you all about their problems, they give you a slobbery kiss or plonk themselves on your lap for a comforting cuddle.
- Dogs are givers not takers.
- Stroking a dog is therapeutic – you wouldn’t be seen dead with a human friend that hairy!
- They make getting up in a morning worthwhile, because you know that a lovely, excited greeting is waiting for you – you wouldn’t want a human friend to jump you in the same way.
- Dogs give joy and love and press buttons in you that no human friend could ever do, without it being weird!
- When you’re out with them you get to chat to lots of nice people, when you’re out with your friends you become a clique and nobody goes near.
PS. Be the first to receive latest posts subscribe here